A HAPPY HAPPY POST :)
by Allwin Bright
These days my emotions and feelings fluctuate enormously. One day I feel sad, isolated and lonely. It hits me out of nowhere. The very next day all of a sudden I end up feeling amazing and on top out of the world. Weird… But, this has been the case with me in the recent times. I am starting to get a little worried. Someone please please please tell me that all this is completely normal.
That apart I am feeling really happy at the moment. Its so very true that its the little things in life that make you happy. Well, these were the little things that made me happy over the last week.
- Receiving a phone call from a dear friend whom I’d begun to miss a lot. And the conversation lasting for a good one and half hours.
- Coming to a realization that I have friends who pick up my calls at any ungodly hour just to listen to me rant about my problems.
- Whats App message exchange with someone who thinks I am the sweetest person she has ever met and really means when she says it.
- Visiting home for the weekend.
- Having a tasting and filling lunch.
- Making Mom laugh with a funny joke when she was really upset about something.
- Reading blogs and realizing that there are a lot of nice people around, that happiness is in abundance all around us and that happiness is a contagious feeling.
- Having a movie marathon with sister.
- Achieving a blog milestone – I’ve written 50 posts on my blog. I know, I know… its not a big milestone by any means. Given the fact that I’ve been blogging for more than two years now. But a reason good enough to feel happy about. Ain’t it?
- Losing myself so much in writing this post that I don’t realize that its 12:30 p.m. and I am still in office.
Life is not all that bad. 🙂