I’VE BEEN TAGGED!
by Allwin Bright
I am that kind of a person who gets super-excited when readers like my posts, comment on my posts or reply to my comments on their post. Imagine my reaction on being tagged. My jaw dropped and yes, I did a happy dance. OPPAN GANGANAM STYLE….until Mom came out of the bed scolding me for waking her up. Only then I realized it was 11:30 p.m. late night.
Okay now, let me come to the point. I’ve been tagged by Vivek
1 X 10^6 THANKS for tagging me Vivek.
So here are the rules.
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF…. Get ready for some head-banging.
- I do not know how to whistle with my fingers. I’ve tried but, its just not happening. Once my 13 year old cousin tried teaching me but it was utterly futile.
- Everyday when I wake up the first thing I do is look into the mirror.
- When I take buses, I make it a point to choose a window seat and I sleep in buses while travelling.
- I’ve been practicing writing with my left hand over the past year (I am right handed). My left handwriting is quiet okay but, I am terribly slow in writing.
- I’m not very good at lying. I get caught easily.
- I sometimes get moody for no apparent reason.
- I prefer staying at home on weekends. I am such a lazy bum.
- I love winters because nights are longer in winter and I get an extra hour of sleep. 🙂
- I don’t believe in fate.
- I take up resolutions every new month. I’ll wake up early in the morning… I’ll be regular in writing my journals… I’ll write at least five blogposts this month… etc. but, I end up breaking those resolutions in a day or two. ‘let this semester go i will study seriously from next’
- I never thought that writing 11 things about myself was this tough.
1. What’s better – love marriage or arranged one and why?
Love marriage of course but, if love marriage is eloping from home and getting married I am totally against it. Convince your parents. Tell them that you are madly in love with him/her. After all, they are your parents. They’ll understand. No parent would want his/her child to lead miserable life after getting married.
Well, you can always fall in love after getting getting married. The thrill of getting to know someone new while expanding your capacity to love and be loved would be amazing.
Wwwait…… Have I answered your question. I am confused.
2. Do you practice what you preach?
3. Does lack of humor make a human despicable?
I don’t think so.
4. Have you ever had a dream that came true? If yes, do mention it if it isn’t that personal.
I have had weird dreams but, I don’t remember any of them coming true.
5. Name the movie that seriously moved you.
There are a lot of movies that have moved me and I can’t single out one. To mention a few:
Katradhu Tamizh, Vasool Raja MBBS [Tamil version of Munna Bhai MBBS] – Tamil
The Pursuit of Happyness, The Passion of Christ, Troy – English
Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti, Munna bhai MBBS Lage Raho Munna Bhai – Hindi
I think I should stop here. Its quite a long list.
6. Which novel for you never gets old no matter how many times you go through it?
I developed the habit of reading books a little too late. I’ve read only three novels till date.
Five point someone
P.S. I love you
and The Harry Potter series
Again, I just can’t pick one among them. All were good.
Yes, Yes I hear you… I’ll read more books from now on.
7. Which moral do you find the best out of those which life has taught you by far?
Life is full of Surprises; some good and some bad
8. Can you stay away from the wired life(including mobiles,laptops,etc.) you live everyday for, say, a week?
Forget living I can’t even think of it.
9. Which is the one place you would like to visit, at least once, before you die?
I haven’t thought of it yet but something tells me that I should visit Spain once. I don’t have the faintest idea of what it feels like in Spain.
10. What are the things you would do if you came to know that today was your last day?
Live life like any other normal day.
11. Would you welcome a world free of religion, caste and creed or you like the way it is and why?
Yes I would to see if at least then people live in harmony with one another.
Thank you Vivek. I thoroughly enjoyed answering your questions.
Here comes the toughest part – Tagging fellow bloggers
I would like to more about you. Please reply me if you please.
I am only acquainted with a handful of bloggers. I am terribly sorry for not being able to tag 11 bloggers. 😦
Here are my questions.
1. How did it feel to publish your first blogpost?
2. Describe yourself in a line
3. Which of your blogposts is close to the heart and why?
4. Who is/was your favorite teacher in School?
5. What is happiness for you?
6. Who is the person you admire the most and why?
7. Which is one TV character you simply adore?
8. Your favorite movie quote
9. If you could change one thing about yourself… what would it be?
10. You get angry, terribly angry… How do you express your anger?
11. Did you enjoy answering my questions? Be ruthlessly honest…